Why you'll love this role
- You'll be taking ownership of significant feature implementations.
- You'll be working autonomously to help build our cloud based 3D platform.
- Say goodbye to legacy hell, you'll be working in a brand new code-base.
- You'll be working from home with flexible hours that suite you.
- You'll be involved in high and low level decision making.
- You'll be supported by a small close-knit team.
- Learning and adapting to new technologies is our bread and butter.
- We are always keen to learn from each other.
- You won't be tied down by corporate processes.
Some interesting tech we are using daily:
- Shader Graph
- VFX Graph
Things you need in order to apply
- Must have:
- Proficiency with the Unity game engine.
- Strong understanding of C# / .Net framework.
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating coding ability.
- Experience with version control.
- Nice to have:
- Experience writing multi-threaded code.
- Experience with XR technologies and mobile platforms.
- Experience with any new unity technologies (ECS, HDRP, Shader Graph).
- Experience with web technologies (especially WebGL/ThreeJS).
- Basic understanding of dev ops work-flows.
- Basic understanding of 3D modelling/texturing and artist work-flows (3ds Max/Blender, Photoshop etc).
About Spatial Media
We're a creative, passionate team working remotely throughout Australia and Canada on 3D visualisation, web and emerging technology solutions. We have clear bonus structures in place, like to keep things fun and relaxed, and foster a culture where everyone has equal voice and influence. We all catch up in-person a few times throughout the year to get together for some laughs over good food and cold beverages.
Spatial Media is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
We appreciate everyone who takes an interest in roles with Spatial Media however we will only be contacting people who are successful in gaining an interview for the position.