Spatial Media were delighted to help Major Road Projects Victoria showcase the completed works on the O’Herns Road Upgrade.
The project consisted of:
- A new interchange with direct access to the Hume Freeway
- One new lane in each direction on O’Herns Road between the Hume Freeway and Redding Rise
- One new lane in each direction on the Hume Freeway between Cooper Street and O’Herns Road
- New traffic light intersections at Edgars Road and Gateway Boulevard
- A wider bridge over the Hume Freeway to improve traffic flow to the new interchange
- A new and upgraded walking cycling path and on-road bicycle lane.
This video is a great way of enabling users to understand the benefits of a major project that was part of their lives for almost 4 years and they now stand to benefit from.
View the video on the client YouTube page:
|Client:||Major Road Projects Victoria|
|Tags:||3D Visualizations videos & images|